Facebook

Facebook

By Facebook, Inc.

  • Category: Social Networking
  • Release Date: 2008-07-11
  • Current Version: 181.0
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 467.72 MB
  • Developer: Facebook, Inc.
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Score: 3.5
3.5
From 3,105,088 Ratings

Description

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. • See what friends are up to • Share updates, photos and video • Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts • Watch and interact with live video • Play games and use your favorite apps • Buy and sell items and services New! Become a Supporter You can now support favorite Pages by purchasing monthly subscriptions. You get benefits for supporters only such as a digital badge, shopping discounts and exclusive content including, for example, videos, live broadcasts, updates and polls. The subscription is charged to your iTunes account and continues monthly unless canceled in iTunes settings at least 24 hours before your renewal date. Becoming a supporter means you agree to the Page Supporters Terms (https://www.facebook.com/FBPageSupporters/terms) and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms). Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.

Screenshots

Reviews

  • No puedo descargarlo si no tengo wifi malo 😒👌🏼

    1
    By kaetyr
    No sirve
  • Keeps crashing on iPhone X

    1
    By sil704
    The app keeps crashing on iPhone X even after hard reset and reinstalling the app.
  • Facebook App

    1
    By Eniosha
    I see no updates of the Facebook App in the App Store and I look regularly as I stated in my last review the app appears to be hacked because my page is not showing updated pages only hacked pages🤔
  • iPhone recent update keeps crashing the app

    1
    By kit christopher
    Did an upgrade, and now the app continually crashes. Applied the most recent update, and it is actually worse. App crashes in seconds after opening.
  • Almost laughable!

    1
    By Food stain
    These ads are getting extremely ridiculous. There’s no way it should be these many ads on these many videos. Facebook is really taken the fun experience out of it.
  • Facebook

    1
    By martin charlene
    I got a new iPhone and no matter what I try it will not let me transfer my Facebook to my new phone it has a Facebook but it is not mine
  • Only getting worse

    1
    By nicktherevolution
    Looking forward to saying bye to this soon
  • Great

    5
    By Hridoy_khan
    Good
  • Pathetic

    1
    By Baribung
    After the update, the app crashes 90% of the time. The remaining 10% is the app freezes every time I scroll past a video in the newsfeed🤬🤬Pictures and written posts are fine. Horrible update. 1 Star is too much 🖕
  • Bug

    1
    By Alberto Balili Jr
    I was sharing videos in Facebook from Smule before but all of s sudden my Smule Videos could not be shared in Facebook anymore and I contacted Smule and they were stating that there’s a bug problem with Facebook system so until now, I can’t share a Smule Video in Facebook.

keyboard_arrow_up